Pastor Erasme Figaro and his wife Laura with daughter Briona (3) with her flag!
Friday, February 28, 2020
Dia de la independencia!
Pastor Erasme Figaro and his wife Laura with daughter Briona (3) with her flag!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zooming...
I am zooming in on the ending of my time of rest and renewal. For almost seven weeks I have been able to focus on myself, my family, my con...
-
I am zooming in on the ending of my time of rest and renewal. For almost seven weeks I have been able to focus on myself, my family, my con...
-
“Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Put on my yoke, and learn from me. I am g...
-
Now the protective face mask is a symbol of a united front in the shared human experience, no matter the geographic, economic, or cultural l...
No comments:
Post a Comment